Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Joys of a Preschooler
RJ started preshcool last week. One of the moms offered to take him to preschool if I dropped him off at her house. Works great for me because otherwise I don't get to work until 10 am. Anyway, yesterday was his first day of the carpool. When I dropped him off, he had a HUGE smile on his face and was so happy. You see, we often drop his older brother off at friend's houses to be carpooled to school or summer daycamps.This is the 1st time RJ has had the same opportunity as his brother and he was thrilled to bits! Then when i picked him up later, he was so happy and shouted "Mommy I GOT HOMEWORK!!" as he showed the paper to me which had the letter A on it for him to tracen and learn how to write letters. I was just so pleased so see him so happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment