Monday, September 13, 2010

Day # 4

Day #4 of crying that is.
Dinner time: 7 yr old..whining and whining that he wants to eat ribs when he knows they are about to come out of the oven and will be hot. He just pushes my buttons. I had to go downstairs away from him to give myself a time out or else I would have been yelling incessantly at him.

Bed time: 4 yr old drags it out like he does every night.
I have no more patience and am drained. I ran out of 4 yr old bedroom crying and rolling onto my bed like a child having a tantrum and just lay there and sobbed.

I feel defeated and that i keep trying to get up but hit a wall. It's like going through a maze...but I can't find the finish line just lots of dead ends each one another conflict or issue with my boyz.

I know if late hubby were here, my kids would not be like this. He would not let them. I didn't like the way he disciplined our children but regardless, what he did worked and whatever I am doing is not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment